- All study material will be provided by the institute including phusics classes notes/booklets and worksheets covering NCERT questions and HOTS.
- Unit-wise tests will be conducted for self evaluation.
- Classes will be conducted three days a weeks of 1 hrs duration each. Extra classes will be conducted once a month, when and if necessary.
- Syllabus is to be completed by Oct./Nov., followed by Revision batches and Test. However, for students who have enrolled for entrance crash course, classes shall begin simultaneously with the revision batch soon after the completion of the syllabus
- It is compulsory for all students to be a part of the Physics Classes Test Series (PCTS) Which is a part of the curriculam. Non-physics classes students may also enroll.